Memorable Gathering with the urn in the venue of your choice
Cremation followed by celebration of life.
Visitation, service and/or reception at the venue of your choice
- Meetings, consultation, documentation, planning, coordination & complete follow-up
- Filling out forms with the authorities and initial requests of government death benefits
- Upkeep of operational registers and securing of file
- Transportation from place of death (40 km)
- Basic preparation for cremation & cardboard cremation container *
- Transportation to crematorium & standard cremation fee
- Transportation to place of gathering (40 km)
* Up to 175 pounds and/or 6 feet. Depending on the circumstances, a wooden container may be required.
STAFFING & ATTENDANCE
- One funeral director up to four (4) consecutive hours for:
- Commemorative service/Celebration of Life/Funeral Mass
- Lead or service vehicle (4 consecutive hours) – (40 km)
- Administrative for transportation of the deceased (40 km)
Additional charges for the following services:
- Additional consultation, coordination, attendance or vehicle: $80/h per staff member/car
- Limousine seven (7) passengers: $375-$475/3-4 consecutive hours
- Presence to cemetery following the service, including a short message and within 40 km: $350, on another day : $500
- Washing, dressing and last goodbye at Voluntas (60 minutes) & wooden cremation container: $1035
- Witness of the initial cremation process: $700
Not included: casket, urns, cemetery property or services, monuments, memorabilia, place of gathering charges, other disbursements and taxes.
Service fee descriptions and prices are subject to change without notice.