Bereavement support is one of the pillars of our mission.
The following is a list of resources available in our community.
West Island Palliative Care Residence Bereavement Groups For adults (free)
West Island Palliative Care Residence Bereavement Group Sessions
For more information or to register please contact the bereavement support team at: 514 693-1718, ext. 225 or email@example.com
NOVA Bereavement Groups for Adults(free)
514-695-8335 – www.novawi.org
Children & Youth Bereavement Group (free)
Carousel for children (NOVA)
514-695-8335 ext. 210 – www.novawi.org
ORA Loss & Living Program
ORA Loss & Living Program is an outreach initiative dedicated to helping individuals and groups move through grief and loss in order to lead full, and fulfilling lives. This includes exploration into ways of creating space for conversations around grief, sharing basic information and reassurance about loss, grief and change in a non-threatening, participative way, with sensitivity to those in challenging situations.
Widow Support group (free)
Roma’s Kitchen Talk (free)
More community resources
- Healing Together (514-781-8529, firstname.lastname@example.org) www.wiwc.ca support group for women coping with a miscarriage, still birth or infant death
- Suicide Action Montreal (514-723-4000) www.suicideactionmontreal.org Referral, one-on-one, support groups
- Deuil-Secours (514-389-1784) hotline
- Maison Monbourquette (514-523-3596, Hotline: 1-888-533-3845)
www.maisonmonbourquette.com Hotline & referral (French)
- West Island Crisis Center (514-684-6160) Hotline, referral
- Deuil-jeunesse: (855-889-3666) – www.deuil-jeunesse.com (French)
- 211 : to help people find resources in their community : Tel.: 211; 211qc.ca/en