Essential biocremation services (aquamation)
Transfer into our care, biocremation and release of the urn to the family.
- Meetings, consultation, documentation, basic coordination and follow-up
- Filling out forms with authorities and initial requests of governmental death benefits
- Upkeep of operational registers and securing of file
- Transportation from place of death (40 km)
- Basic preparation for biocremation (aquamation)
- Transporation to and from the bio-crematorium & standard biocremation fee
Staffing & Attendance
- Funeral arrangements only
- Administrative for transportation of the deceased (40 km)
Not Included:*Please note that the deceased person cannot be dressed for the biocremation process. The urn must be at least 220 cubic inches. **Biocremation is prohibited by the health authority for certain diseases or infections. Casket or any other container for biocremation, urn, cemetery property or services, monuments, memorabilia, place of gathering charges, other disbursements and taxes. Service fee descriptions and prices are subject to change without notice.